Get Online Consultation
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Physicians Log in
Existing Patients Log in
Self-Proning: What, How & When
Covid - Nutrition & Hydration
In the US, only around 12% of those infected with COVID-19 will require hospitalization. The remaining 88%are people who will manage...
COVID-19 Symptoms Lag Time
The World Health Organization (WHO) claims that the symptoms of the coronavirus tend to last for about 2 weeks for those with mild cases...
COVID, Neuro & Psych
As many as one in three people infected with Covid-19 have longer term mental health or neurological symptoms, researchers reported...
How to reduce Covid-19 risk at salons and spas
You may be wondering whether more people getting Covid-19 vaccinations means you can finally safely get a real haircut or have a masseuse...